There's Lots This Holiday Season
- Small Business Saturday: November 28
- Window Decorating Contest: Judged before December 3
- 60th Tulare Children's Christmas Parade: December 4
- Holiday Market Sign Up
- Sign up for our newsletter now!
Make Saturday Nov 28 a Day to Remember!
The selfie sticks will soon be here and so will November 28! Make sure you are a part of the event by visiting the TDA page and seeing which businesses are signed up!
This year's Open House and Small Business Saturday event is more fun than ever:
- Check back on this page or on facebook at Tulare Downtown to get a list of participating vendors.
- When you do, you'll get instructions on how many vendors (3-5) that you'll need to visit to qualify for a free prize!
- First 25 participants to submit a "selfie" in 3-5 participating businesses gets a FREE selfie stick, courtesy of Ida's Direct Mortgage.
- There's also FREE horse-drawn carriage rides!
- Plus, the Mobile Jingle Truck will be touring the downtown playing Christmas carols.
Come join us for a great day of fun in Downtown Tulare!
If you are a business, click here to visit the Association Sign Up Page for Small Business Saturday, Let us know you're participating and get the link to download your freebies! Do it NOW so you don't forget! If you have any questions, call the downtown Association office at 685-2350.
Window Decorating Contest
All Downtown businesses are eligible for the Holiday window decorating contest. There are two ways to register:
- Log into our online form by clicking here or
- Call the office at 685-2350
The Theme is "Fairy Tale Christmas: A Tribute To Walt Disney" so pull out all the old Disney toys, etc and put together a wild and wonderful window! Prizes will be awarded to the top three windows. Judging is done by an independent panel.
60th Tulare Children's Christmas Parade
Sign up your float for the 2015 Children's Christmas Parade! Click here.
This year's theme: "A Fairytale Christmas" A Tribute to Walt Disney.
Last year Santa led the parade because the Grinch made a guest appearance arriving at the end!
This year portends to be just as special with a Disney theme.
The holiday market will again run in conjunction with the Christmas parade. A 10X10 booth is still only $15 so come join us and make some $$ for your own Christmas shopping!
Booths will be placed along the parade route. You can pick a spot from the spaces available or we'll assign you one on a first-signed-up-first-to-get-a-spot basis!